These fake nails for dogs are also known as nail caps!
~These nail caps will not harm your pet,as they only attach to the shell of the nail, not the skin or fur.
~When applied correctly, the nail caps will last between 1 month to 2 months, depending on the amount of glue used, the activities of your pet, and if the nails were clean before application.
To apply the fake nails (nail caps):
1. Clear any over growth of hair around the nail and paw.
2. Trim off any excess nail growth.
3. Clean the area that will be used, washing of the nails. Dry the nails.
4. Choose which color fake nails (nail caps) that you would enjoy.
5. Trim any extra length to the fake nail as necessary to adjust to your dogs nail length.
6. Holding the fake nail in your fingers, insert the tip of the glue into the fake nail, squeeze the glue into the fake nail and release your squeeze of the glue, while still inside the fake nail, to suck up any excess glue from the fake nail.
7. Insert your dogs nail into the fake nail, and hold for a moment for the glue to adhere.
8. Repeat the process for every nail you choose to cover!
UPC: High Quality Life